Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warmer Weather

I've had a ton of fun these past couple of days and my only wish is that the weather would stay in the 70s from here on out, but it doesn't look promising. Marley and I had a mommy and me Zoo day. I love watching her curiosity towards animals grow. She's starting to ask more questions and her love for animals is growing! Hopefully this doesn't lead to a birthday wish for a monkey.



A sweet girl handed Marley some bird feed as she was leaving because the birds weren't eating much, but the first time Marley held her arm up she made a friend. She held still the entire time and didn't get scared. I am SO proud of her! She didn't really know what to say afterwards....I don't think she could hardly believe she just feed a bird!



My sister in law, Kimberly, and I had a wonderful time Consignment Sale shopping yesterday. For those of you who don't know what this is it's a place where moms can sale and buy gently used clothing. What a clever idea! The sales are 10x better than shopping at Once Upon A Child by the way. My favorite is to hit it on the last day when everything is 50% off. This means I find top brands for just a couple of bucks. I hardly ever spend full price for Marleys clothes. It just doesn't make sense to me when she's just going to grow out of them next month! I think the closest one to my Idaho friends is in Boise. So fill your car with momma's and make it a fun road trip.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. Loves to all.




P.S. Isn't she a sweetie!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Man, it sounds like us Idaho girls are missing out!! I ♥ a great deal!! Miss Marley is ADORABLE as usual in these pictures. Making friends wherever she goes... just like her momma! :)

CONGRATS on the Massage Therapy exams. I have a feeling you will make alot of $$ doing that! You have a gift!

Kate Call said...

could she be any more beautiful?? i mean, seriously. i can see SOOOO much of you in her, and i'm sure she is just as sweet too. i love how much fun you have with her... it make me want to have my own little friend (sometime. ha.)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Mar bear is beautiful just like her mama! We love you!

Bon said...

She is a sweetie! Oh man...a mini gorgeous you! I can't wait until we actually are in the same city so I can pay you the big bucks for a saweeeet massage! congrats!

VicandNanc said...

I love the bird picture, profiles are so cute :) I hope that when I am finally a mommy that I'll have the patience to shop for amazing deals too!

amanda said...

yes she is a sweetie!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

WHY can't we have those good sales around here??? Boogs, she is beautiful. I can't get over how much she looks like her mommy! You are such a good mom and always inspire me to do better. I love you and your cute little family. Brit is back, as I'm sure you know. We took the kiddo's to lunch and talked about the good ole days. I miss you and can't wait until you visit next!

Jo Dee said...

Yipee...your blog! I want to kiss your little mini muffin. Isn't it freaky how much your kid can look like you?! That's a good thing!:) Dang I wished we lived close to each other. I'm predicting we'd be buds. BUT...after the consignment shop I'd drag you to Nords!