Sunday, March 1, 2009

YAY!!!!





I passed my board exam last Thursday which means I am officially a massage therapist. Can I just say that I am FREEEEEEEE!!! I feel like a new person and am so grateful for this chapter in my life. I have been celebrating ever since Thursday afternoon and probably will for the rest of the month!
Marley and I took a road trip with daddy and the uncles over the weekend and it was SO nice to hangout and relax. We ( Marley and I ) stayed in bed late, had breakfast made for us, went for a swim then caught the last show. She is so proud of her Daddy and Uncles and enjoys watching every show she can. And I don't mind the pampering I get when I go on the road with them. ;)
Marley got to plan a date last night to celebrate me passing the exam and she choose to stay in with pizza, treats and a movie. She sure knows the way to my heart; No cooking, hardly any mess to clean up, TREATS with a movie!!! I LOVED it!
I AM blessed! I hope you all are enjoying the chapter of your life you are presently in and living each day as if you were on vacation. HA!!! Anyone up for a meditation session to warmer climates!? -LOVES-

P.S. Marley gives THE best massages and I think it's so sweet the way she takes care of me.

9 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Sounds like a sweet week for you!! Congrats and relish the pampering!

Trev "N" Dez said...

Congrats girl!! That is so awesome! I wish you lived by me so I could get some pampering! Marley is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so, so excited for you! Isn't getting those tests done and over with one of the greatest feelings? You have really accomplished something; I think massage therapy was a great choice for you. Glad you got some good pampering in!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Boogs, I am a proud mama. You have always known what you want, and you go out and get it. It is truly a characteristic that I love about you.Alison also just finished and she said that she felt free as well. Congrats!!! You deserve to celebrate!
I almost cried when I saw Marley. She is growing up so fast, and she doesn't even know her favorite aunt Hanna, Teehee. I love you guys so much, and I wish you did live closer, because I would love to watch Marbear for you!

amanda said...

congrats! that is so exciting! i love to get a massage...so i wish you lived here. and marley is adorable by the way.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!!! i am so happy for you! I think it is just awesome and couldn't happen to a better person~ As for the mom daughter time, I say yes! spending good fun time with the kids! way to be an awesome mom~

VicandNanc said...

You and your daughter look so much alike, it is ADORABLE! It sounds like you had a good weekend & I love to hear that you are living up life. I love when I have up months where I can appreciate every little thing! and.... CONGRATS!!!! I know that passing boards is a big deal & I'm so happy for you! You are going to LOVE getting paid to do what you love!

Nicole said...

yipee!!! congrats mandy! so glad that you are a free woman now. and so glad that you have such a wonderful little girl in your life! hugs to you and your family.

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

Congrats Mandy on passing your test! Thats great. You came to Idaho Falls & I didn't get a hello. Just kidding, I'm sure you were super busy. Sounds like things are really good with you guys, I'm happy for you! Take Care